Working with Developers
Trillium Housing is actively seeking joint ventures with established Developers. Both the suitability of a prospective site for entry level housing and the experience of the developer are assessed by Trillium Housing prior to entering into a joint venture agreement and investing.
While a Trillium Housing investment is similar to other development project investments, it provides a developer with several clear advantages. Because Trillium Housing is willing to postpone receipt of its share of project surplus by providing to home purchasers the innovative Trillium Mortgage, the developer benefits from
The availability of the Trillium Mortgage gives developer partners the ability to convert into buyers many interested purchasers who otherwise would be unable to afford the product.
In addition to the service excellence provided by the developer and mortgage financing professionals, Trillium Housing supports eligible purchasers not only with mortgage financing but with a careful screening and education to set a family on a course for home ownership success.
Attributes of the Trillium Housing development financing model:
- Partnership approach to development combines strengths to the benefit of all.
- Focus on new, entry level ownership housing.
- Undertake developments in regional economies that are strong or are expected to be strong in coming years.
- Evaluate development sites at the earliest stage, sifting through many opportunities to find the best values.
- Invest in selected developments as quality partners and good value are found.
- Trillium Housing is looking for developer partners who are committed to jointly developing entry level housing and to jointly replicating this process for additional projects on other sites which the developer owns or acquires.
To discuss developments with Trillium Housing contact 416 363 3144